Saturday, January 19, 2013

Thankful for all the kind comments!

We have really appreciated all of the kind comments made, both from the recent donors and from the KSL article.  The kindness shown is just amazing.  Thanks to everyone who donated, we were able to raise $800.  I'd like to share some of the comments with you.

Donors' comments:

"Just wanted to help."

"Best wishes on a rapid and successful adoption!"

"Donation. Best wishes to you, I will be following your blog and praying for your family."

"To help bring all your girls home."

"Adoption!!! Good Luck!"

And from the KSL article:

"made my day :) my siblings and i were adopted together when the foster care system was getting ready to split us up. my mom and dad had adopted 2brothers before us and then they adopt all 4 of us when they found out they were going to separate us. :)"

"Little one reminds me of my youngest daughter in some of her faces and mannerisms. Had to donate $10. Wish it could be more, sorry."

"I think they were crazy to think that they'd host these girls and not fall in love with them! It's great for them! We set out to adopt two kids from another country and ended up with five siblings instead and one more back there who we have guardianship of as well. I have to say, children are worth the cost. Thanks for doing what you can to make not just one but possibly five lives better!!!"

"I just read the article about this family and these girls. I just donated the money I would have spent on lunch today and tomorrow. For me that was $10. I challenge anyone else reading this to donate your lunch money, whatever it may be. Go without eating lunch out on the town 1 day this week or month. Take a sandwich to work one day. Donate the $5-$10 using the link on the blog posted in the article. I was happy to see they have a PayPal link which made it easier for me instead of digging up my credit card, etc. I am optimistic that the good in people will be seen in behalf of this family and these kids. Please DO IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment